zondag 22 januari 2012

Shoplog Amsterdam

Oh my god! I have so much I want to tell you! First of all; I reached 150 followers! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your lovely comments en daily views at my blog. You make me so happy! The second important thing is that I got more and more foreign visitors at my blog since Christmas, that's why I decided to blog in English. My English isn't that great, so you really have to correct me if I make a stupid fault or something. One of my biggest dreams is to speak fluent English and this is a great exercise! If you want me to blog in English ánd Dutch, just leave a comment!

Now; back to the point. My Amsterdam shoplog. Yesterday My mom and I went to a funeral in Amsterdam, after that we went 2 hours to the Kalverstraat. And yes, I bought pretty much. So read on and you'll see my new lovely items!

 The first shop we went in was H&M divided. I bought this cute beige jersey top. I think is really easy to combinate and the text is also really nice! (the color at the photo is not the same as is it in real)

 An oversized neonpink sweater: my colorblocking wardrobe is almost completed. I only need a green skirt and a green par of jeans.

Don't you think this is cute? It reminds me at Minni Mouse!

 After some other shops we landed in Zara. I'm not so crazy about this brand but sometimes I find some nice items. Like this time! This cream-colored blazer is a classic item and easy to combinate. You can wear it chic ar with some colorblocking items. I like!
Can you believe it? This cute little dress was only 4,95 euros! It's a bit to big but for a summer dress I think it doesn't matter. I also like the little stars on it!

The last shop we visited was River island. I really adore this brand! It has such nice items, unfortunately they hadn't almost nothing in my size! 

 I love the vertical-striped trend. So these pants are a really great item for my wardrobe!

These pastel tweeded waist shorts are my favourite purchase. The way I can combinate these shorts is immens! Unfortunately the border was damaged, but the lovely cashier gave me a discount of 7,50 euros! I like!

Do you love these sailor-shoes as much as I do? 

What do you think of my purchases? And what about blogging in English?

ps. Don't forget to enter my give-away!

33 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke dingen! Waar heb je dat rokje met stipjes en dat jurkje vandaan ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. suuuuuuper


    p.s. ik vind het 5de jurkje mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, die dat topje van de H&M en die blazer! ♥ Gefeliciteerd met 150 volgers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love everthing! Those shoes and trousers together must look awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Die schoenen, dat jurkje en dat rokje zijn supermooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuke items. Dat rode jurkje vind ik echt geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wauw, wat een leuke dingen heb je gekocht, die blazer is echt geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat een schattig jurkje. Die today`s outfit top is ook super leuk!

    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. super schattige dingen heb je gekocht!
    die broek is gedurfd, maar ik denk dat hij leuk staat!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. wow je hebt lekker veel geshopt! I like :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Leuke aankopen! Vooral het rode jurkje en het pastel shortje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Superleuke spulletjes! Die broek is echt heel vet!
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. wat een geweldige items! ik heb dat stippelrokje ook! en dat rode jurkje is supermooi en wat een geluk, voor dat prijsje!
    liefs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oh die blazer is geweldig. Ik weet waar ik mezelf op ga belonen na mijn examen morgen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm so glad that you liked my outfit and my blog and that you want to follow me!! :) ... but where are your following me? because I don't see you in my followers list... can you try it again? ;)

    http://gingercollage.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. die jurk!!!! waar komt die vandaan??????????
    <3 xxxxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. superrrrleuk!
    http://smnth-s.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. superleuk!!

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Hummm... Ik vond het toch leuker in het nederlands.
    Je had zo'n fijne schrijfstijl, die mis ik nu een beetje!
    Wel super leuke items!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. wat een leuke dingetjes heb je gescoord zeg!
    ik vind het toch minder dat je in het engels gaat bloggen. net zoals judith hierboven zegt; je schrijfstijl is heel fijn, en het is jammer dat dat nu een beetje weg is. oh, en een petit foutje; in de zin "I really appreciate your lovely comments and daily views at my blog." is and -tussen comments and daily views- staat en hihi ;)
    verder is je shoplog erg leuk !
    loves, saar :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. holie shit, iedere keer als ik een bericht bij je typ is hij ongeveel 5 keer zo lang als bij andere, hihihihi :3

      Verwijderen
  21. wauw leuke dingen zeg!
    die roze trui is gaaaf!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. Aaaaah wat een leuke aankoopjes! Dat jurkje is super schattig en dat voor maar 5 euro

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. Leuke dingetjes, vooral het eerste hemdje! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Gefeliciteerd met jet 150 followers! Super leuke dingen heb je gekocht, die blazer is echt prachtig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Great Buy! Love the River Island Pants!


    ♥ Marina B
    http://q-riouser-and-q-riouser.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...