maandag 21 mei 2012

Bloggers wardrobe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I knew Bloggers wardrobe for a while and now it opened it's doors to join the amazing community. At first I was too whimpy to give it a try and send an email. But now, I did it. I officially have a tiny chance to be in the Bloggers wardrobe community! It's such a great initiative from them to start a community like this. BW presents some stunning brands from fashion to electronics. And I mean, brands need advertisement and who are better fashion advertisers than fashion bloggers? 
I think I might have a chance to be in BW because I'm young, very young compared with all the other bloggers in the community. I probably have a different vision on fashion than them and this could give the community a new twist, don't you think? 

Anyways, I'm going to show you my favourite brands from BW, click on read more!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First, my all time favourite; eoe-glasses.com. It is a Swedish eyewear brand situated in Swedish Lapland. The webshop sells special sunglasses in fashionable designs. I really like the colorful retro sunglasses. The frame is so beautiful and it has that nice see-through effect!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Than, tiger of sweden. This brand is more classic and not that renewing. But I think this is the spirit behind the brand; basicly beautiful. I absolutely love their knittings and the shorts are so beautiful too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Who doesn't love watches? They're timeless, fashionable and it looks great with everything (and on everybody ;). If you don't love watches you really have to take a look at triwa.com. I fell in love with the 'brasco chrono' watches. Really, how amazing can a watch be? The colorful, 2-times-wrapped-around-wrist design is relly my thing. And as Blogger's wardrobe says itself: These are artists which have found their own unique expression in a world full of copycats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
boutiqueonline.oddmolly.com is also a beautiful brand. (did you notice, every brand on BW is so special and beautiful?) This webshops sells items with a bohemiam twist. Think: crochet, denim, maxi skirts etc. If you know me a little bit those are things I really love!

And now, FINGERS CROSSED. I won't expect too much but secretly I really, really hope this post is the beginning of something very big. And hey, I can dream right?

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Groot gelijk meis! Succes, ik zal voor je duimen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. goed van je dat je die stap hebt genomen! Ik snap er niet alles van want mijn engels is niet al te best, maar succes. En ik vind die horloges echt super!
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik kan ook niet goed engels..maar klinkt topp, en heel veel succes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Good luck! I have heard of Bloggers Wardrobe and they seem like such a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with. Wish I could be part of their team myself but I don't have what it take. Maybe you will have a better chance! =)

    xx,
    Melanie of Aetherlily

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Klinkt heel goed allemaal, veel succes!
    liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat gaaf. Moet je doen, veel succes.
    Liefs, xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great ...i iam convinced that you must have a chance...who else should???
    I love your STYLE...!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gaaf dat je de stap hebt genomen! Ik ben benieuwd hoe het je bevalt...

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Super cool! Niet alles kan ik echt begrijpen maar het belangrijkste wel :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...